* We believe the Bible is God-inspired (2 Timothy 3:16,17).
* We believe God is Triune: Father, Son and Holy Spirit (2
Becoming a Christian
* We believe that man was created in the image of God, but
that by voluntary disobedience he fell from perfection (Romans 5:12).
* We believe that while we were yet sinners Christ died for us,
signing the pardon of all who believe on Him (John 3:16; Romans 5:8). * We believe that we have no righteousness and must come to God pleading the righteousness of Christ
* We believe that upon sincere repentance, and a whole-
hearted acceptance of Christ, we are justified before God (1 John 1:9).
* We believe that the change which takes place in the heart
and life at conversion is a very real one (2 Corinthians 5:17; Galatians 2:20).
* We believe that divine healing is the power of Christ to heal
the physically sick in answer to the prayer of faith (James 5:14-16).
* We believe that the Holy Spirit has gifts to bestow upon the
Christian; and that we should show spiritual fruit as evidence of a Spirit-filled life (1 Corinthians 12:1-11; Galatians 5:22).
* We believe that the Baptism with the Holy Spirit is to endue
the believer with power; and that His incoming is after the same manner as in Bible days (Acts 2:4).
* We believe that baptism by immersion is an outward sign of
an inward work (Matt. 28:19). We believe in the commemoration of the Lord's Supper by the symbolic use of the bread and juice of the vine (1 Corinthians 11:24, 25).
* We believe that it is the will of God that we be sanctified
daily, growing constantly in the faith (Hebrews 6:1).
* We believe that rulers should be upheld at all times except
in things opposed to the will of God (Romans 13:1-5).
* We believe that the experience and daily walk of the
believer should never lead him into extremes of fanaticism
* We believe that it is the will of God that we walk in the Spirit
daily (Ephesians 4:30-32).
* We believe that the second coming of Christ is personal and
imminent (1 Thessalonians 4:16, 17).
* We believe that all shall stand some day before the
judgement seat of God, and there receive eternal life or death (2 Corinthians 5:10).
* We believe that heaven is the glorious eternal home of born-
again believers (John 14:1-3; Revelation 7:15-17).
* We believe that hell is the place of eternal torment for all
who reject Christ as the Savior (Revelation 20:10,15).