* What will my child be doing at Youth Group?
The doors open at 6:00 PM every Wednesday
6:00-6:30: Free time. During this time, our game room is open for teens to play pool, ping pong, Gamecube, and Xbox (only pre-approved games allowed). Teens can also hang out in the balcony or eat in the Cafe.
6:30-8:00: CornerStone Youth service begins. We play an interactive game to get everyone together. We follow game time with a weekly top ten list. Occasionally, we give away prizes to students who participate.
We follow up with an interactive teaching from the Bible to encourage teens to live moral lives, to develop critical thinking skills, and to cultivate a personal relationship with God. We also try to have 10-15 minutes of worship, where we encourage teens to reach out to God in a real and authentic way.
8:00-8:30: More free time! Teens who would like to leave at 8 are welcome to, and those who would like to continue playing games or talking to leaders or other teens are welcome to hang out for another half hour.
If you have any further questions, click here.
* Where are you located at and what time do you start and finish?
CornerStone Youth takes place in the balcony at Victory Fellowship Foursquare Church, located at the corner of Road 190 and the Americus Road.
Doors open at 6:00 PM every Wednesday night. Service starts at 6:30PM, and we dismiss service at 8:00PM. We stay open for another half hour for teens who want to spend some time hanging out.
If you would like further directions, please click here.
* Who are the adults involved with CornerStone Youth Group?
Our youth leaders are volunteers. They are all screened by our pastoral staff and have had thorough background checks run on them.
* How do I keep up on what is going on?
The easiest way to keep up with what is going on at youth group is to check the announcement page, which is updated regularly. You can also follow us on Twitter or Facebook, or check the church app. You can also sign up for text notifications.
* How do I get in contact with someone if I have questions?
There are several ways that you can get in touch with someone at the church.
By phone: 620-342-3676 Mail: 693 Road 190, Emporia, KS 66801
* Are there any forms that I might need to fill out?
Occasionally, there are forms that need to be filled out. Those forms will be posted here. They are also available for pick up at the church.
* What should I know about upcoming events?
We list our upcoming events on the announcements page and try to keep our Facebook and Twitter sites up-to-date with things parents and kids need to know. You can always contact us if you have any questions.
Need to know how to contact us? Here are some options:
1) Call the church office (620-342-3676)
2) Look on our website; we will try to update it ASAP.
4) Listen to KVOE radio or check KVOE.com
6) Look on the Victory Fellowship Church app for iPhone and Android.
7) Sign up for automatic text messages by texting @csyouth to 81010
This page was last updated: July 2, 2019